Tuition & Fees $8,160
Student Population 35
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,195
Virginia Beach Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The highest degree offered by Virginia Beach Theological Seminary is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,160 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 35 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Virginia Beach Theological Seminary's tuition & fees is $8,160. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $8,810.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Virginia Beach Theological Seminary.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,195 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 35 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 1 to 1.
Student Population for Virginia Beach Theological Seminary is 35
Student to Faculty Ratio for Virginia Beach Theological Seminary is 1 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
1 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,195 at Virginia Beach Theological Seminary.
Financial Aid Amount
Virginia Beach Theological Seminary offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Virginia Beach Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Virginia Beach Theological Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?