Acceptance Rate 71 %
SAT Average 1,185
Tuition & Fees $40,010
Student Population 805
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $32,004
Hollins University (Hollins) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Roanoke, Virginia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Hollins University is $40,010 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 805 students are enrolled into Hollins. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 71% and the graduation rate is 66% last year.
The salary after graduation from Hollins University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Hollins University tuition and fees are $40,010 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $17,804 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Hollins. The acceptance rate of Hollins is 71% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 8%. The average graduation rate is 66% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $32,004 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 805 students are attending Hollins including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Hollins offers 41 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
Hollins University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,320)
Hollins University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Virginia?