Tuition & Fees $7,119
Student Population 301
Virginia University of Integrative Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fairfax, Virginia. The highest degree offered by Virginia University of Integrative Medicine is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,119 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 301 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $7,440 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Virginia University of Integrative Medicine. A total of 301 students is attending .
Virginia University of Integrative Medicine offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Virginia University of Integrative Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?