Washington and Lee University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lexington, VA. It has a total enrollment of 2,220 including undergraduate and graduate schools and student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 21 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Washington and Lee University tuition and fees are $52,455 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $47,437 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Washington and Lee University. The acceptance rate is 21% and graduation rate is 92%. Total 2,220 studetns are attending Washington and Lee University and the student to faculty ratio is 8:1.
Washington and Lee University offers 38 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Washington and Lee University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at Washington and Lee University. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Washington and Lee University for academic year 2017-2018.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,310)
Washington and Lee University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Washington and Lee University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?