Washington and Lee University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||01/01/1895 - Current|
Some programs at Washington and Lee University are accredited by 2 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Actual)||01/01/1923 - Current|
|Teacher Education Accreditation Council, Accreditation Committee|
|Baccalaureate Teacher Education Accreditation Council (BTEAC) - Baccalaureate programs||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||06/11/2012 - Current|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?