Washington and Lee University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||01/01/1895 - Current|
Some programs at Washington and Lee University are accredited by 2 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Actual)||01/01/1923 - Current|
|Teacher Education Accreditation Council, Accreditation Committee|
|Baccalaureate Teacher Education Accreditation Council (BTEAC) - Baccalaureate programs||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||06/11/2012 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?