Washington and Lee University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1895 12:00:00 AM|
Washington and Lee University has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/1923 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?