Acceptance Rate 18.57%
SAT Score 1,430
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 18.57% at Washington and Lee University where a total of 6,178 students applied and 1,147 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,430 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires four items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Washington and Lee University.
At W&L, 253 applicants (55% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 209 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,430 and the average ACT score is 33 at W&L. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,360. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 102 and the 25th percentile score is 95. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at W&L.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||670||730|
Washington and Lee University requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Washington and Lee University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Washington and Lee University is Four-one-four plan. Washington and Lee University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Washington and Lee University accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?