Acceptance Rate 24.51%
SAT Score 1,425
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 24.51% at Washington and Lee University where a total of 4,998 students applied and 1,225 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,425 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires four items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to W&L.
At W&L, 240 applicants (52% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 219 applicants (48%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,425 and the average ACT score is 33 at W&L. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,350. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 101 and the 25th percentile score is 94. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at W&L.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||670||740|
Washington and Lee University requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Washington and Lee University is Four-one-four plan. Washington and Lee University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Washington and Lee University accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?