Total Enrollment 2,183
There are 2,183 students including 1,822 undergraduate and 361 graduate students at Washington and Lee University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 2,182 full-time and 1 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,079 male and 1,104 female students.
Washington and Lee University has a total enrollment of 2,183 with a gender distribution of 49.43% male (1,079 students) and 50.57% female (1,104 students). There are 894 male and 928 female students in undergraduate school and 185 male and 176 female students are attending graduate school at Washington and Lee University.
Washington and Lee University has 2,182 full-time and 1 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,821 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 361 students are full-time and no are part-time students.
Washington and Lee University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Washington and Lee University. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 1,661 White, 86 Black/African American, 93 Asian, 138 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 50 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||1||0|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||2||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Washington and Lee University.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?