Total Enrollment 2,264
There are 2,264 students including 1,860 undergraduate and 404 graduate students at Washington and Lee University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 2,249 full-time and 15 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,137 male and 1,127 female students.
Washington and Lee University has a total enrollment of 2,264 with a gender distribution of 50.22% male (1,137 students) and 49.78% female (1,127 students). There are 929 male and 931 female students in undergraduate school and 208 male and 196 female students are attending graduate school at Washington and Lee University.
Washington and Lee University has 2,249 full-time and 15 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,845 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 15 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 404 students are full-time and no are part-time students.
Washington and Lee University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Washington and Lee University. There are 3 American Indian/Native American, 1,739 White, 86 Black/African American, 89 Asian, 122 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 63 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||3||2||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||1||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Washington and Lee University.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?