Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,134
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 61%
Average Aid Amount $46,111
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 309
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 67%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 1,134 students (61% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $46,111. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 309 students (67% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Washington and Lee University is $57,285, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?