Graduate Rate 94.38%
Transfer-Out Rate 5%
Retention Rate 96%
At Washington and Lee University, the graduation rates was 94.38% (453 students out of 480 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 230 male and 223 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Washington and Lee University. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.38%. where 453 students out of 480 candidate completed their degree.
440 students completed their course in 4 years and 3 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 10 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||91.67%||90.61%||92.77%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Washington and Lee University, 20 of 22 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 90.91%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Washington and Lee University is 4.58% (22 out of 480 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Washington and Lee University, the retention rate is 96%.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?