Graduate Rate 93.42%
Retention Rate 96%
At Washington and Lee University, the graduation rates was 93.42% (440 students out of 471 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 213 male and 227 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Washington and Lee University. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.42%. where 440 students out of 471 candidate completed their degree.
428 students completed their course in 4 years and 11 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||90.87%||88.79%||92.89%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Washington and Lee University, 13 of 14 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 92.86%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Washington and Lee University, the retention rate is 96%.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?