Tuition & Fees $8,600
Student Population 244
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,287
Graduation Rate 27 %
Virginia University of Lynchburg is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lynchburg, Virginia. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 244 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Virginia University of Lynchburg are $8,600. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $12,670 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Virginia University of Lynchburg. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,287 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 244 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Virginia University of Lynchburg is 27 %
Transfer-out Rate for Virginia University of Lynchburg is 25 %
Retention Rate for Virginia University of Lynchburg is 89 %
Student Population for Virginia University of Lynchburg is 244
Student to Faculty Ratio for Virginia University of Lynchburg is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,287 at Virginia University of Lynchburg.
Financial Aid Amount
Virginia University of Lynchburg offers 8 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Virginia University of Lynchburg offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,200)
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?