Tuition & Fees $34,999
Student Population 170
Appalachian School of Law is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Grundy, Virginia. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $34,999 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 170 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $35,700 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Appalachian School of Law. A total of 170 students is attending .
Student Population for Appalachian School of Law is 170
Appalachian School of Law offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Appalachian School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Appalachian School of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Virginia?