Farmingdale State College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1952 - Current|
Farmingdale State College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1967 - 9/20/2012|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||6/30/2010 - 6/30/2015|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||7/9/2009 - 12/31/2013|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Hygiene (DH)||Accredited (Actual)||2/6/1953 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||2/18/2015 - Current|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?