Tuition & Fees $6,508
Student Population 5,944
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,980
Graduation Rate 33 %
Finger Lakes Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Canandaigua, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,534 for New York residents and $6,508 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,944 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Finger Lakes Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Finger Lakes Community College are $5,534 for New York residents and $6,508 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Finger Lakes CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,980 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,944 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Finger Lakes CC offers 84 major programs through online and on-site education where 23 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||3|
Finger Lakes Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Finger Lakes Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?