Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,225
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 35%
Average Aid Amount $4,980
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 926
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 87%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,225 students (35% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,980. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 926 students (87% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Finger Lakes Community College is $5,534 for New York residents and $6,508 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?