Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,037
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 31%
Average Aid Amount $5,709
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 600
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,037 students (31% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,709. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 600 students (90% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Schenectady County Community College is $5,524 for New York residents and $10,434 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?