Tuition & Fees $10,434
Student Population 5,231
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,709
Graduation Rate 22 %
Schenectady County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Schenectady, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,524 for New York residents and $10,434 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,231 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Schenectady County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Schenectady County Community College are $5,524 for New York residents and $10,434 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SCCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,709 and 31% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,231 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
SCCC offers 76 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||26||0|
Schenectady County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Schenectady County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?