Tuition & Fees $13,840
Student Population 69
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,547
Graduation Rate 35 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Florida Barber Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Plantation, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,840 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 69 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Florida Barber Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Florida Barber Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition and fees is $13,840.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida Barber Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,547 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 69 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Florida Barber Academy is 35 %
Retention Rate for Florida Barber Academy is 1 %
Student Population for Florida Barber Academy is 69
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Barber Academy is 30 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
30 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,547 at Florida Barber Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Florida Barber Academy offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Florida Barber Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Florida Barber Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?