Tuition & Fees $21,500
Student Population 538
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,497
Graduation Rate 43 %
Florida Career College-Tampa is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Tampa, Florida. The highest degree offered by Florida Career College-Tampa is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $21,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 538 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Florida Career College-Tampa are $21,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida Career College-Tampa. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,497 and 88% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 538 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Florida Career College-Tampa is 43 %
Retention Rate for Florida Career College-Tampa is 45 %
Student Population for Florida Career College-Tampa is 538
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Career College-Tampa is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,497 at Florida Career College-Tampa.
Financial Aid Amount
Florida Career College-Tampa offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
Florida Career College-Tampa does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Florida Career College-Tampa has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?