Tuition & Fees $17,869
Student Population 82
Florida College of Integrative Medicine is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Orlando, Florida. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,869 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 82 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $18,340 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida College of Integrative Medicine. A total of 82 students is attending .
Student Population for Florida College of Integrative Medicine is 82
Florida College of Integrative Medicine offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Florida College of Integrative Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Florida College of Integrative Medicine has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?