Tuition & Fees $8,907
Student Population 84
Unilatina International College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Miramar, Florida. The highest degree offered by Unilatina International College is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,907 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 84 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Unilatina International College are $8,907.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Unilatina International. A total of 84 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for Unilatina International College is 100 %
Student Population for Unilatina International College is 84
Student to Faculty Ratio for Unilatina International College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
Unilatina International offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Unilatina International College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Unilatina International College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?