Tuition & Fees $11,747
Student Population 3,385
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,767
Graduation Rate 53 %
Florida Gateway College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Lake City, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,100 for Florida residents and $11,747 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,385 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Florida Gateway College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Florida Gateway College are $3,100 for Florida residents and $11,747 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at FGC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,767 and 42% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,385 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Florida Gateway College is 53 %
Transfer-out Rate for Florida Gateway College is 9 %
Student Population for Florida Gateway College is 3,385
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Gateway College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,767 at Florida Gateway College.
Financial Aid Amount
FGC offers 56 major programs through online and on-site education where 14 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||25||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||1|
Florida Gateway College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,800)
Florida Gateway College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?