Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
2023 Tuition & Fees $9,600
Distance Learning Opportunities (Online Classes) at Future Generations University
Future Generations University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $9,600 at Future Generations University.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Future Generations University.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels via Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$8,000 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||27|
Offered Online Degrees at Future Generations
Future Generations University offers 1 programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Graduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $8,000 at Future Generations University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 20.00% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
* The graduate tuition & fees is for regular (traditional) degree program and for online programs, tuition rate may differ from it.
Request information to get exact tuition rate.
|Tuition & Fees||$11,880||$9,000||$9,000||$8,000||$9,600|
Enrolled Students in Online Learning
At Future Generations University, 27 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 27 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0||0|
Know about West Virginia Colleges
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in West Virginia?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in West Virginia?