Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Future Generations University is an online college which means that students can get their degrees only through distance learning completely. The school offers undergraduate degree programs via online classes. It provides the study abroad programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Future Generations University for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||Graduate|
Future Generations University provides number of student services including remedial education and academic/career counseling & wellness. It has own libraries on its campus. The following table lists student services provided at Future Generations University to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Special Facts about Future Generations University
Future Generations University is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about Future Generations University.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
Future Generations University has a library system that has 760 physical, digital, and electronic books. The following table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that Future Generations University has.
|Number of Physical Books||760|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||0|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||1|
|Number of Physical Media||0|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||760|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||1|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||325|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||325|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||0|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in West Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in West Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in West Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in West Virginia?