2023 Tuition & Fees $9,600
Student Population 27
Future Generations University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Franklin, West Virginia. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $9,600 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $8,000.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 27 students are enrolled.
Explore Future Generations University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $8,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Future Generations. A total of 27 students is attending .
Student Population for Future Generations University is 27
|Address||400 Road Less Traveled Rd, Franklin, WV 26807-0000|
|Net Price Calculator||www.future.edu/admissions-and-aid/|
Future Generations offers 1 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Future Generations University is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Know about West Virginia Colleges
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in West Virginia?