Tuition & Fees $2,628
Student Population 43
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,955
Graduation Rate 69 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Gadsden Technical Institute is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Quincy, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,628 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 43 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Gadsden Technical Institute are $2,628 for Florida residents and $2,628 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Gadsden Technical Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,955 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 43 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Gadsden Technical Institute is 69 %
Transfer-out Rate for Gadsden Technical Institute is 5 %
Retention Rate for Gadsden Technical Institute is 50 %
Student Population for Gadsden Technical Institute is 43
Student to Faculty Ratio for Gadsden Technical Institute is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,955 at Gadsden Technical Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Gadsden Technical Institute offers 14 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Gadsden Technical Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?