Graduate Rate 97.56%
Retention Rate 98%
At Galaxy Medical College, the graduation rates was 97.56% (40 students out of 41 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 9 male and 31 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Galaxy Medical College. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.56%. where 40 students out of 41 candidate completed their degree.
40 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 40 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||97.56%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||97.56%||100.00%||96.88%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Galaxy Medical College, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?