Student Population 529
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 529 students are enrolled in.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at GCSoM. A total of 529 students is attending .
GCSoM offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Pennsylvania?