Student Population 3,133
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 3,133 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $209,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. A total of 3,133 students is attending .
Student Population for Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine is 3,133
|Address||4170 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131|
|Net Price Calculator||www.pcom.edu/about/departments/financial-aid/costs-of-attendance/|
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine offers 20 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||5||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||5||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?