George Washington University (GW) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 28,172 students are enrolled into GW. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 42% and the graduation rate is 82% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, George Washington University tuition and fees are $56,935 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $31,824 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at GW. The acceptance rate of GW is 42% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 26%. The average graduation rate is 82% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 28,172 students are attending GW including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $28,405 and 66 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.53% of total undergraduate students). Total 28,172 students are attending GW including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||2121 I Street, NW, Washington, DC 20052|
|Net Price Calculator||https://financialaid.gwu.edu/net-price-calculator|
GW offers 443 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||95||22|
|Post Master's Degree||19||8|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||49||3|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||13||9|
George Washington University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,800)
George Washington University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
George Washington University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in District of Columbia?