Acceptance Rate 79.59%
SAT Score 1,185
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 79.59% at Georgia College & State University where a total of 4,391 students applied and 3,495 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires six items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Georgia College & State University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$40|
|Average Test Scores||1,185 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Georgia College, 847 applicants (57% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 634 applicants (43%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 26 at Georgia College. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,260 and 25th percentile score is 1,110. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 83 and the 25th percentile score is 68. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Georgia College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||570||640|
Georgia College & State University requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Georgia College & State University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Georgia College & State University is Semester. Georgia College & State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Georgia College & State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Georgia?