Graduate Rate 29.42%
Transfer-Out Rate 26%
At Georgia Military College, the graduation rates was 29.42% (458 students out of 1,557 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 175 male and 283 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Georgia Military College. Last year, the graduation rate was 29.42%. where 458 students out of 1,557 candidate completed their degree.
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||30.00%
|Two or More Races||40.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Georgia Military College, 2 of 4 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 50.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Georgia Military College is 25.95% (404 out of 1,557 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Georgia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Georgia?