Acceptance Rate 54.47%
SAT Score 1,125
ACT Score 23
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 54.47% at Georgia Southern University where a total of 13,858 students applied and 7,549 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,125 and the average ACT score is 23. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Georgia Southern University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,125 SAT / 23 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Georgia Southern, 3,311 applicants (78% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,028 applicants (48%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,125 and the average ACT score is 23 at Georgia Southern. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,200 and 25th percentile score is 1,050. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 74 and the 25th percentile score is 58. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Georgia Southern.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||610|
Georgia Southern University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Georgia Southern University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Georgia Southern University is Semester. Georgia Southern University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Georgia Southern University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Georgia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?