Tuition & Fees $18,900
Student Population 63
Graduation Rate 64 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Glenwood Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 63 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Glenwood Beauty Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Glenwood Beauty Academy are $18,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Glenwood Beauty Academy. A total of 63 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Glenwood Beauty Academy is 64 %
Transfer-out Rate for Glenwood Beauty Academy is 8 %
Retention Rate for Glenwood Beauty Academy is 80 %
Student Population for Glenwood Beauty Academy is 63
Student to Faculty Ratio for Glenwood Beauty Academy is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
Glenwood Beauty Academy offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Glenwood Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Glenwood Beauty Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Colorado?