Tuition & Fees $20,140
Student Population 73
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,855
Graduation Rate 88 %
The Salon Professional Academy-Grand Junction is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Grand Junction, Colorado. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $20,140 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 73 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Salon Professional Academy-Grand Junction are $20,140.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Salon Professional Academy-Grand Junction. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,855 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 73 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
The Salon Professional Academy-Grand Junction offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
The Salon Professional Academy-Grand Junction does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Colorado?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?