Acceptance Rate 14 %
Tuition & Fees $12,338
Student Population 275
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,915
Graduation Rate 39 %
Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,338 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 275 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 14% and the graduation rate is 39% last year.
The salary after graduation from Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology are $12,338.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bel-Rea Institute. The acceptance rate of Bel-Rea Institute is 14% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 79%. The average graduation rate is 39% and the transfer-out rate is 45%. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,915 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 275 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Bel-Rea Institute offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Colorado?