Tuition & Fees $37,402
Student Population 280
Ecotech Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Aurora, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $37,402 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 280 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Ecotech Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Ecotech Institute are $37,402.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Ecotech Institute. A total of 280 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Retention Rate for Ecotech Institute is 58 %
Student Population for Ecotech Institute is 280
Student to Faculty Ratio for Ecotech Institute is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
Ecotech Institute offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Ecotech Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Ecotech Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?