Tuition & Fees $14,770
Student Population 631
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,939
Graduation Rate 72 %
Pima Medical Institute-Denver is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,770 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 631 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pima Medical Institute-Denver varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pima Medical Institute-Denver are $14,770.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Denver. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,939 and 45% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 631 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Denver is 72 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Denver is 86 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Denver is 631
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Denver is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,939 at Pima Medical Institute-Denver.
Financial Aid Amount
Pima Medical Institute-Denver offers 14 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Denver offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Colorado?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Colorado?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?