Tuition & Fees $14,770
Student Population 230
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,811
Graduation Rate 82 %
Pima Medical Institute-Aurora is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Aurora, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,770 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 230 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pima Medical Institute-Aurora are $14,770.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Aurora. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,811 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 230 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Aurora is 82 %
Transfer-out Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Aurora is 1 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Aurora is 86 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Aurora is 230
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Aurora is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,811 at Pima Medical Institute-Aurora.
Financial Aid Amount
Pima Medical Institute-Aurora offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Aurora offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?