Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $24,300
Student Population 135
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,861
Graduation Rate 84 %
Colorado School of Trades is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Lakewood, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $24,300 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 135 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% and the graduation rate is 84% last year.
The salary after graduation from Colorado School of Trades varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Colorado School of Trades are $24,300.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Colorado School of Trades. The acceptance rate of Colorado School of Trades is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 80%. The average graduation rate is 84% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,861 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 135 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Colorado School of Trades is 100 %.
Graduation Rate for Colorado School of Trades is 84 %
Retention Rate for Colorado School of Trades is 80 %
Student Population for Colorado School of Trades is 135
Student to Faculty Ratio for Colorado School of Trades is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,861 at Colorado School of Trades.
Financial Aid Amount
Colorado School of Trades offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Colorado School of Trades does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Colorado School of Trades has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?