Carnegie Category Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university
Offered Degrees AS
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 1
Online Programs 0
Colorado School of Trades is categorized by Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie categorization. Colorado School of Trades offers 1 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Associate's degree. The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Associate's Degree||1||0||$27,200 - $27,200|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Colorado School of Trades offers Associate's degree with 1 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Associate's degree). The following table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Associate's degree at Colorado School of Trades.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Mechanics and Repairers [+]||✕||107||-|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?