Tuition & Fees $15,600
Student Population 69
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,298
Graduation Rate 81 %
It is a non-degree granting school.New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Parker, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 69 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc are $15,600.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,298 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 69 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Graduation Rate for New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc is 81 %
Retention Rate for New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc is 92 %
Student Population for New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc is 69
Student to Faculty Ratio for New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,298 at New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
New Dimensions Beauty Academy Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?