Acceptance Rate 44.83 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $31,065
Student Population 409
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,093
Graduation Rate 60 %
Gnomon is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Hollywood, California. The highest degree offered by Gnomon is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $31,065 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 409 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 44.83% and the graduation rate is 60% last year.
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Gnomon's tuition & fees is $31,065.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Gnomon. The acceptance rate of Gnomon is 44.83% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 57.69%. The average graduation rate is 60% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,093 and 22% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 409 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Gnomon is 44.83 %.
Graduation Rate for Gnomon is 60 %
Retention Rate for Gnomon is 86 %
Student Population for Gnomon is 409
Student to Faculty Ratio for Gnomon is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,093 at Gnomon.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1015 N Cahuenga Blvd Ste 54301, Hollywood, CA 90038|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.gnomon.edu/files/net-price-calculator/npcalc.htm|
Gnomon offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|2-4 Years Certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Gnomon offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?