Tuition & Fees $15,650
Student Population 157
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,253
Graduation Rate 67 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Gould's Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Memphis, Tennessee.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,650 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 157 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Gould's Academy in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $15,650.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Gould's Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,253 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 157 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Gould's Academy is 67 %
Transfer-out Rate for Gould's Academy is 7 %
Retention Rate for Gould's Academy is 80 %
Student Population for Gould's Academy is 157
Student to Faculty Ratio for Gould's Academy is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,253 at Gould's Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Gould's Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Gould's Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Gould's Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Tennessee?