Total Enrollment 90,253
There are 90,253 students including 54,139 undergraduate and 36,114 graduate students at Grand Canyon University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 17,336 full-time and 72,917 part-time students with gender distribution of 24,543 male and 65,710 female students. Grand Canyon University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 70,295 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Grand Canyon University has a total enrollment of 90,253 with a gender distribution of 27.19% male (24,543 students) and 72.81% female (65,710 students). There are 15,849 male and 38,290 female students in undergraduate school and 8,694 male and 27,420 female students are attending graduate school at Grand Canyon University.
Grand Canyon University has 17,336 full-time and 72,917 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 17,335 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 36,804 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1 students are full-time and 36,113 are part-time students.
At Grand Canyon University, 70,295 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 10,704 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 90,253 students. In undergraduate schools, 47,007 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 33,992 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||10,704||10,679||25|
|Not In Online Classes||9,254||7,132||2,122|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Grand Canyon University. There are 903 American Indian/Native American, 41,510 White, 18,425 Black/African American, 3,031 Asian, 15,843 Hispanic, 502 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 2,675 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||903||240||663|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||502||164||338|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?