Acceptance Rate 82.84%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 82.84% at Grand Canyon University where a total of 36,861 students applied and 30,534 were accepted. It requires three items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Grand Canyon.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Grand Canyon University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Grand Canyon University is Semester. Grand Canyon University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Grand Canyon University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?