2023 Tuition & Fees $9,150
Student Population 1,692
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,751
Graduation Rate 22 %
Students:Faculty 17 : 1
Granite State College is a public, four-years institute located in Concord, New Hampshire. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $7,806 for New Hampshire residents and $9,150 for out-of-state students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $10,080 for New Hampshire residents and $10,980 for out-of-state students.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,692 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Granite State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, GSC's tuition & fees is $7,806 for New Hampshire residents and $9,150 for non-residents. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees are $10,080 for in-state students and $10,980 for out-of-state students.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
|New Hampshire Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at GSC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,751 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,692 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Granite State College is 22 %
Retention Rate for Granite State College is 75 %
Student Population for Granite State College is 1,692
Student to Faculty Ratio for Granite State College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,751 at Granite State College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301-3471|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.granite.edu/tuition-aid/tuition-fees/net-price-calculator/|
GSC offers 64 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Granite State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Granite State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Hampshire?