2023 Tuition & Fees $36,000
Student Population 557
University of New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law is a public, four-years institute located in Concord, New Hampshire. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $0 for New Hampshire residents and $36,000 for out-of-state students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $35,310 for New Hampshire residents and $40,310 for out-of-state students.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 557 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from University of New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $57,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore University of New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees are $35,310 for in-state students and $40,310 for out-of-state students.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
|New Hampshire Residents||Out-of-State|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law. A total of 557 students is attending .
Student Population for University of New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law is 557
|Address||2 White St, Concord, NH 03301-4197|
|Net Price Calculator||npc.collegeboard.org/app/unh|
New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
University of New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
University of New Hampshire-Franklin Pierce School of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about New Hampshire Colleges
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Hampshire?