Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 111
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 38%
Average Aid Amount $7,653
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 74%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 111 students (38% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,653. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 90 students (74% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Great Oaks Career Campuses is $7,695, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?