Total Enrollment 261
Great Oaks Career Campuses has a total enrollment of 261 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By gender, there are 205 male and 56 female students at Great Oaks Career Campuses.
Great Oaks Career Campuses has a total enrollment of 261 with a gender distribution of 78.54% male (205 students) and 21.46% female (56 students).
Great Oaks Career Campuses does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Great Oaks Career Campuses. There are 2 American Indian/Native American, 209 White, 29 Black/African American, 5 Asian, 3 Hispanic, and 10 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||2||1||1|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?