Graduate Program 7 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 126
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $5,500
Greensboro College offers 7 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 126 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Greensboro. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $5,500. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Greensboro College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (7 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$5,500|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||126 graduate students|
It offers 7 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $5,500 at Greensboro College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.38% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$5,080||$5,260||$5,320||$5,500|
At Greensboro College, 126 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 31 male and 95 female students. By attendance status, there are 57 full-time and 69 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Greensboro College, 96 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 126 students.
|In Some Online Classes||96|
|Not In Online Classes||30|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?